- Highly efficient 600/800 MHz microprocessor. Outstanding processing ability speeds up data transmission between systems, and supports the display of vivid images and complicated animations. The transitions between windows are smooth and without delay.
- The delicate design aesthetics complement the highly-rigid aluminum enclosure, which prevents corrosion, and keeps dust and dirt out.
- The support of CANopen, BacNET/IP protocols, and MPI/PPI multi device connection makes eMT3000 Series HMI widely used in varying professions.
- 24 VDC input and I/O ports with galvanic isolation strongly protect the electronic circuitry from interference.
The brand new EasyBuilder Pro screen editor software is easy to use and intuitive as it has been for 17 years. In addition, with the exceptional performance of the eMT3000 Series HMIs, increasing functionality of our software, and high level hardware, users will find the best value with our products.
Easy Builder Features
- Enhanced account management tools and privilege settings are more efficient and flexible, offering up to 14 object access levels and 128 user accounts.
- USB Security Key can be used for temporary operators to create an account and operate the HMI.
- User-defined Macro Library allows users to create a library of frequently used macros to apply in different projects in order to shorten the time of project development.
- EasyWatch helps users set the address values of or monitor HMIs and PLC for easier debugging, remote monitoring, and controlling.
- E-mail notifications enable users to easily manage the HMI by providing real time data, first hand alert information, and regular statistical information.
- Recipe database make it easy to check, search, and manage your project.
eMT3000 Series now offer 4 types for your selection:
7”(eMT3070B)、 10”(eMT3105P) 、 12”(eMT3120A) and 15”(eMT3150A).